EIGHT REASONS FOR DRINKING NATURAL ALOE VERA GEL
Everybody knows the fact that for a long time such a simple but at the same time a very effective herb as aloe vera has been used for preventive, and therapeutic purposes. Many researchers recommend using natural aloe vera gel in a daily diet, as one of the most necessary products for the replenishment of macro- and microelements in the organism.
It contains over 200 natural substances that are useful and necessary for the body. Thanks to the unique healing properties of this wonderful beverage its regular use can remove slags and toxins, strengthen the immune system, regulate the process of digestion, improve the condition of skin, hair and nails.
Eight reasons for drinking aloe vera gel
1. It is a natural drink improving our health. This natural beverage has a full complex of vital substances, which are not available in our food. It contains 19 of the 20 most important amino acids for us and 7 of 8 irreplaceable acids. They are not produced by the human body.
2. It is a natural source of vitamins. Aloe gel contains vitamins A, C, E, B, including B12, which is rarely found in plants, folic acid. Our body can’t function properly without consumption of the vitamins that are not stored by the body. So we need to get these vitamins from food. Every day, drinking a daily portion of the gel, we support our organism with vitamins, strengthen immunity and remove muscular stress.
3. It is a source of minerals. The aloe vera plant grows in those areas where the soil contains a considerable number of minerals, which are absorbed by the roots of plants and accumulate in it. This succulent plant is filled with such minerals as calcium, potassium, iron, sodium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, and copper.
4. It has anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties. After a series of researches of these properties, scientists have come to conclusion, that this plant contains several types of substances, which have anesthetic and anti-inflammatory action. So our ancestors actively used aloe vera to heal wounds and relieve pain.
5. It fights viruses. The gel of this incredible plant includes a long chain of sugar, which is called polysaccharide. It protects us from external influences of viruses that cause various diseases. Scientists from the United States using the basis of this sugar could create a drug that prevented the attack of viruses and strengthened the immune system. But drinking aloe gel you will not need to buy an expensive medicine.
6. It stimulates fibroblast formation. The cells of the skin, which participate in the formation of collagen and elastin fibers are called fibroblasts. These fibers give the skin not only elasticity, but are involved in the process of healing wounds. This natural product helps the formation of a greater number of fibroblasts, and hence wounds are cured fast.
7. It has a positive influence on the skin. Our skin has a complicated structure consisting of several layers. A cell, generating deep beneath the epidermis, every day closer to the top layer of skin loses its original form. In approximately 20-28 days it turns into a horny layer, which is gradually peeled. By the nutrients of aloe vera gel, it helps the skin retain its original freshness and good looks effectively.
8. It has a beneficial influence on microflora of the intestines. Aloe regulates the functioning of the intestines, ensuring the viability of useful microorganisms and bacteria. The disorders of the intestinal microflora lead to imbalance and problems with health. Aloe vera helps to restore the balance in the intestines. These are only eight reasons for drinking this beverage. In fact there are much more benefits you can get from using this product.