BENEFITS VEGAN DIET WILL IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH CONDITION
A vegan diet is the most severe of all types of vegetarian diets. All products of animal origin is strictly prohibited. It does not only mean the consumption of meat, eggs, milk, fish and seafood.
To obtain a sufficient amount of nutrients a vegan diet should be well balanced, include the wide range of vegetables and fruits, legumes as a source of protein and product, activating metabolism.
As sources of the necessary construction material (protein) vegans use nuts and vegetable oils, such as canola, germinated grain wheat and other grains. These products contain useful unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants.
Another important product for vegan diet is aloe vera juice which is high in essential substances (minerals, vitamins, amino acids). Aloe does not only provide our body with useful nutrients but keep people healthy and fit and cope with many disorders.
Fruits and vegetables supply the body with the right amount of vitamins and trace elements. Zinc, for example, is present in potatoes, asparagus, blackberry, peas, cashew nuts and sunflower seeds. Iron is found in avocado, strawberry, taverns, coconut, cabbage.
These and other fruits and vegetables are able to provide daily norm of riboflavin and vitamin B12 (aloe vera juice). Fresh apples and celery are supplier of fiber. The same can be found in bread, pasta and cereals. However, the grains are a small part of a vegan diet, mostly it consists of legumes, nuts and oils.
There are a lot of benefits vegan diet that will improve your health greatly.
Studies have shown that a vegan diet can prevent a lot of diseases.
1. Cardiovascular diseases. If you eat whole grains and nuts, and at the same time remove dairy products and meat from your diet, you prevent the disease of the cardiovascular system. The British studies showed that a vegan diet significantly reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
2. Cholesterol. If you remove all animal food and «diet» cholesterol from your diet, your heart will tell you thank you.
3. High blood pressure. A diet rich in whole grain foods has a beneficial effect on your health. In addition, it helps to lower the pressure.
4. Diabetes of the second type. A vegan diet is a powerful weapon against type 2 diabetes!
5. Prostate cancer. A large study has shown that as soon as the man with the initial stage of prostate cancer take up a vegan ration cancer will cease to progress.
6. Colon cancer. If your ration consists of aloe vera juice, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, the risk of you have colon cancer is significantly reduced.
7. Breast cancer. The statistics show that in countries where women eat little meat and animal products, the incidence of breast cancer is much lower.
8. Disease of the retina (macular degeneration). A diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, especially leafy greens, carrots, pumpkin, yams, can prevent age-related macular degeneration.
9. Cataracts It is considered that the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as aloe vera rich in antioxidants, may prevent the formation of cataracts.
10. Arthritis. For a long time doctors have considered that the exclusion of dairy products from the diet helps to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis. But new research has shown that a vegan diet in combination with gluten free products substantially improves the health of people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
11. Osteoporosis. Bone health depends on the amount of consumed protein, adequate intake of calcium, consumption of large quantities of potassium and a low amount of sodium. If you stick to a healthy vegan ration, these 4 component will perfectly prevent osteoporosis!
8. Vitamin E. This vitamin is useful for your skin, eyes, brain and heart, it can even help prevent Alzheimer’s disease. A diet with a high content of grains, nuts and aloe vera is rich in vitamin E.
9. Phytochemistry of the substance. Vegetable food supplies our body with substances that help prevent and heal the body from cancer, activate protective enzymes (biocatalysts), and act as powerful antioxidants in your body.
10. Proteins. It is not a secret, that protein is useful for our body. Also, everyone knows that Americans consume a lot of protein eating red meat. Red meat is not the best source of protein. Beans, peas, nuts, lentils, soy is a perfect source of protein for vegans.